Glass Mechanix 3000...How is it?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Udon
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Udon »

Did anyone have Glass Mechanix 3000? How is it?
Mikedoby

Post by Mikedoby »

Hi Udon, Yes I use the Glass Mechanix kit. As in any kit, you'll probably find items that are using more often than others and things that you might want to change. Overall, have been satisified with my kits, but have purchased additional items from Delta and L/R over the past 4 or 5 months as well.
Udon

Post by Udon »

I watched the GT 20/20 training video, it seems more complicated than GM3000, is it true?
Udon

Post by Udon »

Thank you very much for your advise.... Since I am living in California, it's better off to go training in LV with GM. How much do they charge for the training program? I mean I don't need the package offer (hotel... flight.....), I just need the training sessions. Thank you for your input.
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Delta Kits, Inc.
CPR

Post by CPR »

I have been using the GM power vac and the delta injectors for about a year now. If I had to choose only one it would be the Delta, it does an all around better job than the GM.
reggie

Post by reggie »

I also use the delta injector, after wasting my money on another brand injector its easy to use has very few parts .The thing I like the best is the positive feel you get while vacuum/pressure .