SuperGlass Franchise Versus Kits Only?? Help!

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
razor1

Post by razor1 »

Recently I came across the art of wsr. I have been doing a ton of research over the last 2 months. Using this forun has been a great help. Great forum!!!! I really like the delta kits. Has anybody heard of superglass windshield repair. They sell franchise territories. It is more of an investment but seems worth the $$$. Any info about the advantages and disadvantages of Delta kits and Superglass territories would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.....
Fasbreak
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Fasbreak »

razor1,

With all of the free info you can attain from sites like this there is no reason to pay someone else to start your own business. With a reasonable investment in equipment and a little research you can start a great business for less than $2000.00. If you are new to WSR I would Highly recommend Delta kits for your Equipment.

Stan
Clarity Glass
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Clarity Glass »

I paid $10,000 to get involved with 5 Minute Rock Chip Express. This was a big mistake because I've learned much more from this forum and on the job experience. Spend your money learning with experienced techs and manufacturer training. We have a wealth of information that doesn't cost anything or very little. My vote...DON"T DO IT... nothing against Superglass.