Personal Claim

The Windshield Repair Forum water cooler for topics that do not belong in another forum. Feel free to put your feet up, relax, and get to know each other!
glass tek

Who is attending Las Vegas Training?

Post by glass tek »

Has anyone ever submitted a claim for doing a repair on your personal vehicle? Could this be considered unethical since it only cost a few cents worth of resin? On the other hand I do pay high premiums to cover these little mishaps. :?
starman

New questions on insurance, new bus.and a little history

Post by starman »

yes I have done repairs on my truck and turn in to lynx and they just laugh at it but pay me. If you pay Insur. I would would get pay for it. :lol:
gold star wsr

SMELLING?

Post by gold star wsr »

It's been literally years since I had a chip on my own windshield, and that one cracked immediately as I watched. But I think if I did get a star, it might be fun to have someone else do the repair. :lol:
StarQuest

Vehicle graphics

Post by StarQuest »

Gold star wsr,

Would you actually do that to some poor unexpecting repair person? :roll: I know personally if I was caught up in that situation I'd probably figure out it was a setup after your 3rd question about how I was going to fix your chip :wink: Guess what my next counter move would be? I'd be pulling out the biggest chisel and hammer I could find in my tool box and tell you "not to worry" just need to pop a small little bullseye Mam...to help things fill! :shock: You'd be so busted...... simply by the looks on your face!!!!

It's funny how guys and gals think so differently :roll: Most guys would just go for the "cash" in this situation.... whereas a educated women like you will often test skills, values and integrity over money. Not that I disagree with these differences...just fascinated by them :wink: