Announcing the Delta Kit Chat Room

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Coitster »

Hey everyone,
Jeff from Delta Kits told me I could go ahead and post this. Because of the response especially from private messages and e-mails Delta Kits as of October 8th will now have a chatroom. Jeff will explain how to use it. I personally am all for this because it will allow us to talk in real time in addition to the forum. Now this is new and I am sure it will probably have a few bugs in it. No prob.... if you find a bug or a problem with the room just let Jeff at Delta Kits know.

I think it would be great for us to have a few scheduled chats every week.
1st we should have a chat once a week dedicated to repairing chips and techniques.
2nd we should have a chat once a week dedicated to getting and keeping fleet accounts.
3rd we should have a chat once a week dedicated to getting retail customers and working with insurance companies.

Let me know what you all think, and I look foward to talking to you all in the chat room. :lol:

David Coit
Coitster
Glass
Repair1

Post by Repair1 »

GREAT I'M READY TO CHAT!!!

THANKS DELTA KITS I HOPE IT TAKES OFF....

Brian
WIN-1

Re: Dealers

Post by WIN-1 »

Super! I'm anxious to do this!
Ken
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

I look forward to the chat room, but I'm slow on the keyboard so I'm not sure how well this will work for me :!:
desertstars

Post by desertstars »

Thumbs up.
Delta Kits

chat

Post by Delta Kits »

Okay, the chat is now operational (at least in beta release :))

At the bottom of the Who Is Online box (at the bottom of the screen), there is a hyperlink that says "click to join chat." As you can imagine, if you click that, you will join the chat! Also, at the top of the screen, next to the FAQ button, there is now a Chat button which works the same way...

If you have problems with it, please let me know. If you can't find it, again, let me know.

:)
Delta Kits, Inc.
mr. P's Mobile Detail

Post by mr. P's Mobile Detail »

I have been having trouble getting logged in and when I get in I get booted off when I try to post. So far so good tonite. The chat room is a great idea however now I am having trouble getting in I can login my name comes up but the page wont come up. I'll keep trying

mr. P
mepoozer

Chip Techs banding together

Post by mepoozer »

I may not be looking at this right but I don't have a "who's on line box" so don't know how to get to the chat room, which sounds like a great idea. Any suggestions? Thank You, Karen
Coitster

Building your retail chip business

Post by Coitster »

Karen,
At the top of the page next to the FAQ is a feature marked chat. Just click on it. Thats it.
David
Coitster
Glass
ThePANEintheGLASS

business sources

Post by ThePANEintheGLASS »

When I click on "Chat".a box pops up and says to log into chat...The box it all gray except for that and can not see anywhere to log into it