Glas-weld kit

Got something to sell? Post it here!
greenday95

Glas-weld kit

Post by greenday95 »

Just wondering if anyone has and gear/kits for sale?

Required in the UK!

Thanks
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Glas-weld kit

Post by screenman »

Why not have a look at some of the other options, personally I find the GW kit a cumbersome lump to get on with, you may also find some things like seals etc quite expensive over here. Also if you buy GW supplies through a third party you may find the supplies not very reliable, at least that is the message we get.
sunshine wr

Post by sunshine wr »

Here We GO Again!
screenman

Post by screenman »

Sarcasm, the reason I put that post up is because GW is not openly available in the UK. Would you want to buy something you cannot be sure of getting supplies for?
greenday95

Post by greenday95 »

what kit would you recommend screenman?
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

greenday95:

This is just to let you know that I have not received the email you were talking about in a different post.
What went wrong?

Also: there are already many, many posts re the equipment choice here on this forum.
Why not contacting Screenman directly, to be talking directly saves you guys both time and energy, he may even be in your own neck of the woods (both UK).

Whatever you are going to do: the UK market may appear to be pretty much sorted, with some well known names and unfair insurance attitudes, but there will will aways be enough room for a new, honest, hard working clever guy. Offering a better service, higher quality repairs (I am sorry to say that this is not all that difficult in your country) and honest work. Do not be impressed by what GW UK has to say, just go your own way. Ignore them, concentrate on your own thing. You will be doing good.
And if you want to use ''their'' stuff.....in no way, shape or form, they will be able to stop you. Good luck.
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Please read:

And if you want to use ''their'' stuff.....they will NOT be able to stop you, in no way, shape or form. There is NOTHING they can do about it. Good luck.
greenday95

Post by greenday95 »

sent another email this morning. can you get my email address off a mod buddy
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Got your email, the reply is in your inbox, we should proceed there -not here, thanks Frank