Business Plan

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
ChipMaster52

Business Plan

Post by ChipMaster52 »

I was wondering if anyone has a business plan for WRS that they might be willing to share. I am looking for
one to use as a guide line. I need it as I am meeting with some people Monday that want to read it. I have
my plan which is NOT what they are looking for. They want a formal plan. Mine is just the executive summary
and what my objectives are for myself and how I hope to meet them. It is mostly just for my benefit.
The people want something that shows much more detail than I have.

I thought maybe someone might have one I could use to develop my own business plan in more depth for them.
I want to thank everyone in advance for your help and / or any ideas.
Horace
ChipMaster52

Re: Business Plan

Post by ChipMaster52 »

Oh and yes I did a search of the forum before I asked and didn't see what I was wanting.
Horace
u2ricardo

Re: Business Plan

Post by u2ricardo »

Hi Horace. I was just on ebay and saw some windshield repair business plans. They seem pretty detailed and formal. Hope this helps.