Special thanks to all

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
StarQuest

Post by StarQuest »

Delta Kits,

As a new forum member and first time orderer of your products, I can't even begin to explain what a great experience it was for me to order through your company. The new UV light I purchased through you has cut my cure times by 50%. Can't believe I've waited two years too make this investment. I would like to also thank Donna Kerber. She was both very polite and professional in handling my order. (thanks for the little candies too Donna...timing is everything, just happened that I was having a sugar attack when UPS showed up!) Who's idea was that? Simple and inexpensive yet a great marketing tool!

I'd also like to thank all your forum members. If it wasn't for them, I'd probably never have ordered from Delta Kits. Great postings and great windshield repair people out there taking time out to help others like me. How cool is that?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Delta Kits and all the members!

~Keith~
Donna Kerber

Special thanks to all

Post by Donna Kerber »

Keith -

Glad to hear the new light is working well. It's always nice to hear positive feedback! The candy is our special "thank you" to our customers - always a favorite (something to do with sugar induced happiness).

Merry Christmas to you and all of our customers and forum members.

Donna
Donna @ Delta Kits