High end repair tools for sale

Got something to sell? Post it here!
stihlcarven
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

High end repair tools for sale

Post by stihlcarven »

There was a time when all I would use are these....I have become accustomed to Delta tools and these never get used. Mainly cause I dont like to use grease. Delta kits does an excellent job. These tools I am selling also do an excellent job. If you know what they are then you know what they are...if you don't, you should. I will take offers now....if offers are super low, Ill just throw them back in my box...they look good in there. 2 chip repair tools and a dual injector crack tool (this tool is amazing for fixing long cracks) also comes with what o-rings and gaskets I have left, and a nearly new tube of low temp grease. Also the crack tool has an extention arm for repairing cracks while applying pressure inside manually. Also comes with a crack expander that I should keep...but I seldom use one. Would consider trading the chip tools for delta tools straight across. Will need to sell the crack tool.
Attachments
tools.JPG
tools.JPG (30.62 KiB) Viewed 974 times
stihlcarven

Re: High end repair tools for sale

Post by stihlcarven »

YIKES!!! LOL Back in the box they go I see. No worries, they'll be available. Just shoot me an offer on one or all. Any questions please feel free to ask. :)
stihlcarven

Re: High end repair tools for sale...$500

Post by stihlcarven »

Ok, I've had a couple e-mails showing interest in the tools. The dual injector crack tool new off the website is $505, the chip tools are $305 each.The extension arm is $50, the crack expander is $150. The cost of the crack tool, 2 chip tools,extension arm, and crack expander I have would be $1350 if purchased off the website. I will also include a tube of grease and the o-rings and gaskets I have left. Please tell me if my thinking is off base but $500 for all seems like a good price for these type of tools.I will include shipping anywhere in the cont. U.S. at that price. If I get permission to post this other companies website I will, so you can see for yourself and get info on the tools as well as demonstrations. These tools are like new as they dont really wear out. Once again thank you those who responded, I will get back to you individually shortly.
autocosmetics
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by autocosmetics »

I'll take it, please contact me.

Jim
stihlcarven

Re: High end repair tools for sale...still available

Post by stihlcarven »

These are still available. I had some other emails, but no longer have them so get back to me if you'd like. :ugeek: Price for everything lowered to $425...free shipping, insured w/tracking.
SGT
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by SGT »

Sorry not intereseted in theese tools but I may be interested in your Delta Tooling! Let me know. Thanks.
Safe Glass Technologies

2012 WRO Gold
2009 WRO Gold
2009 WSRPOTY
2008 WRO Silver
stihlcarven

Post by stihlcarven »

Thanks I guess. I am only selling these tools because I use Delta tools, and when I want to break out extra tools for multiple repairs I have to change the process with these different tools. They are one of a kind patented tools. They are unriveled for long crack repair. As for chip repairs? I can do as good of a job with a walmart one use kit as I can with anyones tools. After all you are simply injecting resin and evacuating air. As I stated however, the crack tool is a different animal. I have succesfully repaired cracks in excess of 36" long with incredible results with this style of crack tool. It provides continuious pressured injection through out the entire damage virtually illiminating trapped air problems. So, I've gotten a couple other e-mails with offers that were just a lil lower than my minimum. So I am just going to offer them at my minimum and put them back in my kit. If they sell, they sell...if they dont, they don't......the lowest I can go on these is $370 for 2 chip tools and the crack tool. I am still including all the extras I previously posted and will still provide shipping and insurance in that price. I cant seem to figure out paypal but am working on it. Another method is western union. $370 for everything to your door....Thanks everyone...have great days.
just chippen away

Post by just chippen away »

autocosmetics wrote:I'll take it, please contact me.

Jim

Did you miss this post?
Just Chippen Away
stihlcarven

Post by stihlcarven »

just chippen away wrote:
autocosmetics wrote:I'll take it, please contact me.

Jim

Did you miss this post?
No,thank you though.
stihlcarven

Post by stihlcarven »

Tools are sold...thank you.