Delta Kits Factory Training In Texas - OLD

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Delta Kits »

We are scheduling a training class in Texas, tentatively for early March. This class will be a full day of factory training, with all equipment supplied by Delta Kits. At the successful completion of this class, you will receive factory certification in windshield repair, just as you do if you attend our training in Eugene Oregon. This is a great opportunity, not only for existing customers, but also for people that are interested in starting a business.

If you are interested or would like more information, please private message me or email me at jhiggins@deltakits.com

Thanks!
Delta Kits, Inc.
glass_meister

Equipment questions

Post by glass_meister »

Let me know time and location - I may send some green talent if not too far from Houston.

Tom
It is simple.....grow or die.
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Tom,

Training will be held in Austin Texas...Tentatively, we're looking at March 7th, but that still hasn't been confirmed. I'll let everyone know when we get that firmed up!
Delta Kits, Inc.
Delta Kits

Re: NWRA

Post by Delta Kits »

Training has been confirmed. It will actually be held in Austin TX, on March 7th. For those that have already signed up, I will email you individually later. Anyone that hasn't signed up, let me know if you are interested!
Delta Kits, Inc.
details3

certification?

Post by details3 »

What is the price of the training? Thanks
Love to make cars shine!
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Details3,

Welcome to the forum!

The training will be $300 for a full class, where upon completion, you will be certified by Delta Kits. If you already have a Delta Kits system, or you purchase one on or before the show, you will qualify for a $150 credit off of the training class price!

I'm sure most people will end up paying the $150 price, since there's really no reason to take training if you don't use a Delta Kits system...

If you have any other questions, or would like additional information, email me at jhiggins@deltakits.com or use the private message feature of this forum!

Thanks!
Delta Kits, Inc.
details3

Re: training cost

Post by details3 »

I purchased the kit about 2 months ago and so far have not repaired one windshield. Last night I talked with David and he gave me some tips on insurance and setup. I like the Delta kit since it comes with two bridges.
Love to make cars shine!
DaveC

Post by DaveC »

Jeff,

Am I safe in assuming that the certification fee includes air fare, accomodations, meals and entertainment?
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

DaveC,

People don't like you very much, do they? ;)
Delta Kits, Inc.