vinyl decals

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Dr.Chipster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: vinyl decals

Post by Dr.Chipster »

screenman wrote:Just my opinion, but I feel magnetic signs give a very unprofessional image. This is a proper business and deserves doing properly not halfheartedly.

Hard hat on and ducking behind desk waiting for the flak that will surely follow.
Hard Hat comment really funny screenman. :lol:
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

About 7 years ago, my wife (at the time, ex now) and I were in the sign business. Any of your local sign shops should be able to set you up pretty reasonably with full color print graphics. The return on investment should be good and this way, you don't get a "stock" or generic look. Good luck!!
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by the big welshman »

I own a Honda Element for my Windshield Repair Buisness I did have magnetic sighns the only problem with magnet are---1) they can fly off the vehicle. 2) they can be stolen off the vehicle 3)the paint fades 4) the paint can bubble under the sighn.--- On my Element I have the Company Name---Windshield Repair-- Repair dont Replace-Phone number-- (Short and sweet writing) in DECAL on the rear door glass- rear side glass windows and a bug deflector ie Windshield repair spelt backwards so you can see the sighn from your rear view mirror