Started My New Business Thanks to Delta

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
fabian0224
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Started My New Business Thanks to Delta

Post by fabian0224 »

Before I start I would like to thank Korey Gobin for ALL his help and time and very helpful information he shared with me on my path to start my own windshield
& headlight Restoration business. It was greatly appreciated THANK YOU !!

My name is Fabian Alvarado I am 24 years old and I have started a windshield and headlight restoration business . I started talking to Korey a couple of weeks ago regarding information on what I needed to start my business. I was completly new to the whole insurance billing and headlight restoring, but Korey took his time and walked me through everything that I needed to start my venture. I immediately started the process of obtaining what was needed like my DBA , Business Insurance, Signing up with the networs and so on. As I stummbled upon my first obstacles so I called Korey and once again with out hesitation he took his time and help me through it. As weeks past by the networks started accepting my applications until i was all signed up with all of them, now i had another obstacle.... I had no equipment and very little money : / 24 years Old and in college i had no choice but to sell my car buy my equipment and then with the little money I had left buy a small work truck. It all worked out perfectly : ) I started doing mobile jobs to family members and friends until I raised some money for some banners and a nice canopy. I now have a fixed location at my house and in the process of opening another location pretty soon. I have had a blast through this venture nd will continue to do so. If you are interested in starting your business JUST GO FOR IT....dont let nothing stop you no matter how difficult things are and how much negativity will be around you just keep on going. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE .
Once again I would like to thank Korey for all his help and DELTA for its amazing products !!!!

If anyone would like some help or have any questions or doubts you have come across in your new venture dont hesitate to contact me and I would gladly help you in what I can.

Godbless
yall have a great day !
jhickman1

Re: Started My New Business Thanks to Delta

Post by jhickman1 »

Welcome to the forum Fabian. Whereabouts are you located? Best of luck to you!
J. Hickman
Liberty Auto Glass
Fayetteville, NC
jimmymaguire

Post by jimmymaguire »

Hi Fabian,

It's nice to see that u r opening your business in another location. Can u plz share that how much time it's take to start ur business. Thanks for sharing your experience.
Millissa

Post by Millissa »

Hey Fabian,
Congrats on getting up and going and for having the courage to go for it!
I recently lost my job and figured its as good of a time as any to start working for myself. I'd been talking about it, this just pushed me to do it.
I'd like to take you up on your offer to help out if someone wants to get started. I have money saved up, I just hope its enough. I'm ready to get movin!

Thanks!!
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

First well done for getting started in our business, second do not forget to keep hitting that practise windshield.
fabian0224

Post by fabian0224 »

Jhickman1: Thank you very much I appreciate it, and I'm located in La Porte, Tx

Jimmy Maguire: Thank You , and it took me about 1 month to get set up with the networks if you decide to bill the insurance and about another month due to financial problems to buy everything I needed.

Millissa: Hello ! Thank you : ) And there's no better feeling than to be your own boss. If you really want to do this thats all that matters, you will come across some hard times but no one said this was easy jeje. The great thing about it is you have this great forum and people that will always help you out. Most importantly is practice, practice practice the rest will just come to you. I will pm you my number and email and will help you out in whatever I can.

Screenman: Thank you very much and I havent jeje I practice alot and will always keep doing so , theres always something new you will learn

God bless everyone & good night
fabian0224

Post by fabian0224 »

I just realized I cant private message yet so Mellissa heres my info:
{Email address and phone number removed}

Admin if this is not allowed please remove my post

thank you
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

fabian0224 wrote:I just realized I cant private message yet so Mellissa heres my info:
{Email address and phone number removed}

Admin if this is not allowed please remove my post

thank you

Sorry, I did have to remove the email address and phone number per forum guidelines. You only have 4 more posts before you can PM and email through the board. Until then, if you send me or Korey the information you wish to pass on and who you want to receive it we'll forward it for you. Kind of a hassle but helps keep spam off the board.

Thanks for your patience.

Brent
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
jimmymaguire

Post by jimmymaguire »

Hey Fabian,

Thanx for ur reply. As in ur first post u mentioned that u sell ur car and buy ur equipment. Did u buy new one or used equipment?
fabian0224

Post by fabian0224 »

Jimmy maguire: I bought it all new , i thought to myself if im going to start a business why not buy everyrhing new. and the reason it took me another month is because thats what it took to sell my car