Quickfixxrepair

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Quickfixxrepair

Post by the big welshman »

Hi there , I am wondering if anybody does any work with the above new network, to do work with this network you have to be a windshield buisness only :geek: :geek:
Eco Steam

Re: Quickfixxrepair

Post by Eco Steam »

the big welshman wrote:Hi there , I am wondering if anybody does any work with the above new network, to do work with this network you have to be a windshield buisness only :geek: :geek:
They're similar to ACT in many ways, even down to cost. They're only a chip repair business and they work with repair only shops. You can be associated with them and still get insurance referrals on your own, you don't have to be completely committed to just them.

I get a text with info, cost, name, etc... I reply letting them know yes or no, then I set it up with the customer. They charge $10, or you can do a quick or 3 day pay, and this is extra.

So far it seems good, but we will see how everything works out over time.
ministry4u
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by ministry4u »

RE: ATX POST "You can be associated with them and still get insurance referrals on your own, you don't have to be completely committed to just them."

You are completely right. However, one thing that is mentioned often is the busier your shop number is, the more referrals you will receive. I stopped using my own shop number and only use the quick fixx number now because I was only competing against myself by using both shop numbers. Since I have quit using my own shop number, I get more referrals (about 4 per week).

A second advantage is I get less flack now when calling in claims because quick fixx is nation wide. You have immediate credibility when using quick fixx. Think of it as a franchise. That's kind of how i look at it. Also, now they have a 3 day pay which they didnt before.

Quick fixx costs more than ACT, but ACT will never send you jobs. I get $600-$900/month in business from them. Cost is only an issue in the absence of value. To me, it's worth it.
ctmandu1

Post by ctmandu1 »

nevermind
the big welshman

Hi there, I have heard that Quikfixxrepair have some payment problems & change the payment to you ie $60.00 contract fee they pay you $50.00 instead . What are the 3 tier system fees ie what $ amount?????????????
robert n

Post by robert n »

ministry4u wrote:...However, one thing that is mentioned often is the busier your shop number is, the more referrals you will receive. I stopped using my own shop number and only use the quick fixx number now because I was only competing against myself by using both shop numbers. Since I have quit using my own shop number, I get more referrals (about 4 per week).

ministry4u,

I am unfamiliar with quickfixxrepair. Can you please clarify:

1. how "the busier your shop # is, the more referrals you will receive"

2. Question: how are you competing with yourself by using your own shop # and the Quickfixx number....Would using 2 different increase your referrals.

looking forward to your response,

thanks!
Robert
Vikingfann

Post by Vikingfann »

The more insurance jobs that you submit to Quickfixx for processing, the more referrals you might receive from them but there is no guarantee. They've been doing my insurance processing for about 3 years and during a time that I was really promoting insurance payment of jobs, I received some referrals When my submitted insurance jobs lessened, they recruited a newby in my area and started giving him the referrals. There never were many referrals and some would be quite a ways out of my normal coverage area so I don't miss them very much. Similarly, Chris my contact with Quickfixx was very responsive to my calls or emails when I was very active but now he almost never answers my calls or emails.

On payment, Quickfixx charges $10. to process each job. Even with this charge, I usually make more than what I charge for cash payment. The problem is that it takes at least 30 to 60 days to receive it. Quickfixx waits until they get paid before they send it to you. Sometimes it's the insurances fault, and sometimes it's Quickfixx's. In this day of electronic transfers, it disappoints and frustrates me greatly that it takes so long. I've got a repair that I performed on August 29th and I still haven't been paid for it yet.

Quickfixx has a quick pay program. For an extra $3.50 they will process and pay you without waiting for insurance to pay. This takes about 10-20 days depending on when you submit your claim. Claims are processed on Friday only and then submitted for payment the following Friday. It then takes their 3rd party vendor another week to get it transferred into my account. They recently reported that they dumped their 3rd party vendor in an effort to shorten this.

Most recently, Quickfixx instituted a 3 day pay plan that costs $5.00 extra. I haven't tried option this yet.

Jere Ellis
Attack-A-Crack Windshield Repair
Lake Elsinore, SoCal
the big welshman

Thank you for the information on the above , I am going to give them a trial period ,my main concern is they send you a txt advising you of a contract price of $60.00 but that price is incorrect because they take$10.00 off the contract price should read $50.00 then for payment 30/60 days or for a quick payment an extra fee of $3.50 or $5.00 ie off your $50.00. Is it worth doing any buisness with them if you have a slow payment or you have a quicker payment and gas is $4.00 plus.?????????????????/
screenman

Post by screenman »

$4.00 I wish.
the big welshman

Re: Screenman $4.00 bucks I wish???????

Hey there Screenman, The Americans over here are complaing about the price of Gas or petrol being $4.00 plus they had gas over here@ $1.00 plus a few years ago In the Uk or Ireland petrol is paid by the litre? 4xLitre=1gal A friend of mine filled a gas tank on a Ford fiesta (Ireland) $75.00??????????-- Its like the election that is commig up the Americans think that Romney is going to kick start the Ecomeny?? You cannot blaim Obama for that the problem over here ITS EUROPE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: