Office parks?

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
kingmonkey

Office parks?

Post by kingmonkey »

When you guys talk about business parks what do you mean? Are you talking about real estate offices, doctors offices and such or are you talking about strip malls and what not? I'm getting tired of the sit and wait method I'm currently doing.
GLASSTIME
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Office parks?

Post by GLASSTIME »

I would imagine they mean going to a business park, strip mall or ect. and walk the area handing out brochures, cards, flyers or whatever your marketing material may be.

WARNING: Make sure it is ok to market in that area before you make the effort just for it to go to the Crapper!
I have been ran off from several parks by "Rent-A-Cops" saying I could not do this or that there on the premises! The funny thing is when you find a customer wo needs your services and you begin the repair and then the "Rent-A-Cop" rolls through and sees you performing this service to a vehicle on the premises they recently told you to leave from sort of speak!

I usually check in with propert management. They are usually the ones that can give you the ok. I would do it like this. Go do a face to face meet if possible. SHow them the literature and let them know you would like to pass out some information that would be beneficial for them, the community and the earth! Seriously...

It works all the time. I have even had gaurds try and run me off and I will tell them how harmless my marketing is and that I am here to help people not annoy or pollute their lot. Hey, I'll do you a favor if you can do me a favor. I'll fix a chip on your vehicle before I leave for FREE if you let me pass some info out. I'' be quick and won't cause a disturbance! It may or may not work!

Food for thought!
Chad E. Clewis
President
GLASSTIME Windshield Repair & Headlight Restoration

"Its What You Put Into It That Counts"