devlup HL kit

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
MJDShield

devlup HL kit

Post by MJDShield »

I'm thinking about purchasing the kit with the power stripper& polisher ($420) and was looking for some input from people who are already using it. Is it worth the price? Are you & your customers pleased with the results that it produces. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike
harrellbenjamin

Re: devlup HL kit

Post by harrellbenjamin »

MJDShield;29529 wrote:I'm thinking about purchasing the kit with the power stripper& polisher ($420) and was looking for some input from people who are already using it. Is it worth the price? Are you & your customers pleased with the results that it produces. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike
Buy the kit.by the time you analyze all of the options out there and come back to the reasoning that "I should buy the Dvelup" you could have paid for it at least 2-3 times LOL JMO

Good people and good product with good support.
Bois
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Bois »

I bought mine from Dvelup after a Mobile Expo show at reduced rates. Very happy with results.
Dale...
No job is so simple that it cannot be done wrong.
MJDShield

Post by MJDShield »

Thanks for the input. Mike
kenb81

Post by kenb81 »

What is devlup s website?
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

After over a year or two of research Delta Kits has developed a professional HL restoration system that we believe surpasses all others that we have tried.

Any suggestions for improvement are welcome as I only want the Delta Kits name to be associated with the highest quality products.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
chips1144

Post by chips1144 »

Well Done Brent, I hope it works out well for you.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Hi Guys - I am new to forum but not new to W/S repair and headlight restoration. My question is for those who have used Dvelup's sealer.....does it go on very smooth without lines? I have seen some sealers/coatings that were applied with a foam brush and they look as though you are looking through water after they have dried. I am currently just using a wax type top coat for a sealer and I have not had any come back on me yet.

I do like the idea of the sealer but it needs to as smooth and seamless as it looks when you through buffing.

T4K
harrellbenjamin

Post by harrellbenjamin »

t4k;30099 wrote:Hi Guys - I am new to forum but not new to W/S repair and headlight restoration. My question is for those who have used Dvelup's sealer.....does it go on very smooth without lines? I have seen some sealers/coatings that were applied with a foam brush and they look as though you are looking through water after they have dried. I am currently just using a wax type top coat for a sealer and I have not had any come back on me yet.

I do like the idea of the sealer but it needs to as smooth and seamless as it looks when you through buffing.

T4K
+Go's on smooth and you wipe it on with a blue Scott shop towell.I use a heat gun to "hit" it with after I wipe it on and it will level itself .
The sealer actually is absorbed into the polycarbonate lens and adds greatly to the shine on the lens.You can polish a lens all day and the addition of their sealer will always take it to the next level.
t4k

Post by t4k »

Thank you very much for the reply....that is just what I wanted to know.:cool:

T4K