electronic dispatched jobs

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
GoodGlass

electronic dispatched jobs

Post by GoodGlass »

So my shop is all set up with the shops in their system and i use to get calls asking if we would accept a job. Then i realized it went to all electronic and i have been having a hard time trying to get the system set up the right way. I just got GLASIX and I also set my eSchedueling status to yes in the LYNXYS metrix but am still not recieving electronic assignments. Any help?
patriotwsr
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: electronic dispatched jobs

Post by patriotwsr »

I was a Power Sync shop and my referrals went to zero. I went back to phone calls and get some again but not many. I enjoy cash, check or credit card jobs mostly and don't push insurance at all. I even called Lynx one time to verify everything was cool and it is. They stated they slowed down and maybe it was someone's customized offer in my area was nice and low. My experience is to not even worry about referrals from insurance. If they come, nice, if they don't, no sweat. Focus on the best repair and educate each customer, they will tell their friends. Good luck and don't give up.
rsbaum

Post by rsbaum »

What exactly is an electronic dispatched job? Is it simply receiving emails from the claims management networks? Or is some special device like truck driver who use Qualcomm?
WW973
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by WW973 »

I use the A.C.T claims they signed me up for the networks but i have never gotten any jobs electronicly can someone point me in the right direction
Jason Chan
Co-Owner, Windshield Wonder, LLC.
NJ, PA, NY, CT, DE
ChipStop

Post by ChipStop »

Sorry Gents, but the old adages is true. "You don't get no free lunch." We have 2 stores, one in the capitol city of our state, and the other about 200 miles from the first. Our capitol store receives maybe one referral a month from the networks, while the other one gets 3-5 a week. The reasons are various: One is in a highly populated area with lots of competition. The other location we are the only mobile service in that county, thus we receive lots of calls. Remember.......to grow a business you need to make it work, and find the ways that you do it best. We market to all the insurance agents in our areas. No, they cannot refer people directly to us, but their secretaries do all the time. When they do, take the time to truck the referrals ad do something to appreciate them. (Example: you can feed a whole office staff with finger foods for little cash and it goes along way to show your appreciation.) Get a game-plan for inclement weather!!!! Make calls, visits, appreciate someone. Go to other business that are down and chat with them about what you do. We go to oil change places and develop relationships with the management that turns into real referrals. Track your costs and ROI closely! It takes money to make money, but it takes wisdom to make as much you can with minimum outlay. Be smart or Get Smart! Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!