Why does this show up

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
ChipMaster52

Why does this show up

Post by ChipMaster52 »

Hi,
When reading the posts on the forum some of them have this at the bottom
of the post.
"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post"
Is there something I need to do to be allowed to view the attached files.
Horace
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Why does this show up

Post by Kgobin »

Golddust52 wrote:"You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post"
Forum members will not have full use of all board features until "after" they have posted a minimum of 10 posts. Features that you will not be able to use until you have a minimum of 10 posts include, but are not limited to, private messaging, e-mailing, posting photos, and viewing photos. This helps avoid spam on the board and protects the privacy of windshield repair forum members, so running up your post count with illegitimate posts will not be tolerated and may result in a ban from the board.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
ChipMaster52

Re: Why does this show up

Post by ChipMaster52 »

Thanks for answering my dumb question.
If I would have just read a few more posts I would have seen this answer. I will try to not ask to many
of the same questions that have been answered someplace else.
I will just read more posts before I ask questions in the future.
Horace