Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 92
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 3:18 pm
- Enter the middle number please (3): 3
Month two is basically down has been a relatively great month again minus 9-10 days in the ER again. But I am pounding out the windshields on days I am well. All things being equal I have never run a business that within two months is debt free and making a profit. Granted WSR is inexpensive to start compared to other businesses I have owned ,but even so, I don't see how one can go wrong in this business. I am getting massive repeat and word of mouth business only two months in. I truly believe if one loves what they do, it is infectious, customers can tell if you take pride in your work and they will tell others. I really enjoy learning something new each day even if it is something as small as a smarter way to deal with a TPA. For those who are on the fence about trying this business out I suggest you try especially if you love doing it. I had a customer tell me if you love your job you will never work one day in your life, How true is that, thanks again all at Delta for all the help and support making this dream come true.
- These users thanked the author RCRNR for the post (total 4):
- screenman (October 28th, 2018, 12:03 am) • KCBen (October 29th, 2018, 7:44 am) • Brent Deines (October 29th, 2018, 12:14 pm) • chips1144 (October 31st, 2018, 7:43 am)
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3172
- Joined: February 25th, 2004, 1:44 pm
- Enter the middle number please (3): 5
- Location: uk Lincolnshire
I have been in this trade over 30 years and still enjoy it. 1988 I bought a Novus franchise for £4,000, six weeks later I had earned that back.
- These users thanked the author screenman for the post (total 3):
- KCBen (October 29th, 2018, 7:44 am) • Brent Deines (October 29th, 2018, 12:14 pm) • RCRNR (March 20th, 2019, 4:34 pm)
- Posts: 252
- Joined: May 23rd, 2004, 8:30 am
Good Luck to you Sir, you are very Inspirational...
I've enjoyed reading your posts...
- These users thanked the author chips1144 for the post:
- screenman (October 31st, 2018, 8:53 am)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests