Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
- Posts: 129
- Joined: July 20th, 2018, 3:18 pm
- Enter the middle number please (3): 3
Just wrapped up the first year owning a WSR Tent at a mall location. I absolutely love it. I am thinking my next step this year will be to add long crack repair as a new promoted service. I may try and get a few fleets as well. If anyone out here has advice on what would be the best way to increase sales after the 1st year I would appreciate the advice. Thanks again to Delta Kits for all the help and advice it is a blessing.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: February 25th, 2004, 1:44 pm
- Enter the middle number please (3): 5
- Location: uk Lincolnshire
I found adding long crack was counter productive, all it did was tell people not to bother having a small chip repaired until it became longer. I am very capable of doing long cracks and have taught many people over the years how to do them.
Increasing sales in my humble is about getting away from a tent and talking to fleets and dealers, getting your foot in the door and getting work 12 months of the year.
- These users thanked the author screenman for the post (total 2):
- RCRNR (September 3rd, 2019, 5:37 pm) • ChampionCHIP,wsr (September 6th, 2019, 12:17 pm)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests