Newbie going to Delta training!!! yea, i\'m so excited.

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
gredodenda
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by gredodenda »

Hi all
This is my first post to the forum, I've been reading posts from here for about a month with great appreciation. What a great place!!! I really have to thank all of you for sharing knowledge, wisdom and experience.
I learned so much and still a lot to learn.
I'm signed up for the upcoming delta training Aug 20th. I'm very excited. I want to be a best professional WSR in my town (Southern California). I'm 24 so I have to be excited, right?

Anyway, thank you, and please teach me and guide me when I post questions here. I know I will ask once I start my WSR business. Almost finished reading all the archive...

By the way, my name is Jun, but just call me Amos (my American name).

I'll be taking a flight on 19th and attend a training on 20th and tour around Oregon for the first time. Perfect trip.

Many thanks and have a wonderful weekends, enjoy!!!
Amos
maxryde

Post by maxryde »

gredodenda, Welcome and good luck, enjoy the training it will help you get on your way to being a good wsr tech. BTW where you from originaly,
I ask because of the situation in the east and what impact it may be having on business owners that have other origins. Could be an interesting topic? Anyway best of luck, Scott
My best mentor one said " be fair with your priceing but never too low, be honest with your customer/competition, when the day is done be sure you have done "good works", and always leave something of value on the barganing table!!

While my friend and trainer/ mentor Ray has moved on, his words live.
gredodenda

Bridge Suction Cup Damage

Post by gredodenda »

wow, only one reply. I'm surprised....Thanks maxryde

anyway, I'm from South Korea. I've been here for 12 years. I love this country!!....Although I speak Korean and English, my customer target is Americans in my town. Mostly rich business people. As for Asian WSR, I've never heard Asian WSR in any auto shops or from any Asian people. Very interesting isn't it?
Mikedoby

Post by Mikedoby »

Amos, Welcome to the forum and to WSR. I am sure you will be delighted with the training that you will receive from Delta. Look forward to hearing from you as you build your business. Good luck..