Best Plastic Injectors?

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
m8829

Best Plastic Injectors?

Post by m8829 »

Hi Guys

Was shopping around for some plastic injectors and was wondering if you have any feedback on which brands are worth looking into.

Thanks in advance
wilz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Best Plastic Injectors?

Post by wilz »

Why the preference for plastic injectors if you don't mind me asking?
Preaching the Gospel of Windshield Repair.
Glass Doctors UK

Post by Glass Doctors UK »

we use NOVUS as they have a really good feel that allows good pressure and vacuum witout overpressurisation. about $50 for 20
screenman

Post by screenman »

Are Novus supplying Joe public now?
33,000 + screen repairs over 18 years and still learning.
Over
splitpit

Post by splitpit »

yeah, how do you get your hands on those Novus injectors? I knew a guy who gave me some extras to use and they were the best but he moved away and I'm not sure how to get any.
Glass Doctors UK

As "split pit" said Novus kit is not generally available without a licence and it would be a case of finding an agent with some left over injectors as 2 are included with every resin pack and they are not always used. There is a commercially available bridge that uses the same basic injector but with a bayonet type fixing that does the same job.
Daveycrewcut

Post by Daveycrewcut »

Check Us Out!
Dave Heidbreder
Glass Doctors UK

just looks like something you have to either clean out or keep for too long with all the sucked out garbage from all your previous repairs. Disposable is the way to go to eliminate resin contamination and also less likely to transfer resin to the users skin.
Daveycrewcut

Post by Daveycrewcut »

We Have 'em Available:
1/2 INCH OLD STYLE BLACK PLASTIC CYLINDER AND PISTON.
Dave Heidbreder
screenman

Post by screenman »

Glass doctor if you have not tried liquid resins injector and I do not mean the resinator then you are missing something. Although I do not like the black colour injector as much as a white one the seals in my opinion are superior to Novus one's. So just give me a Duobond injector in white with a Liquid resin injector seal and Novus can keep selling to them self. You say that the resinator sucks out rubbish and then say that most guys do not use both injectors is this not going to end up doing the same thing. I would say that Novus adds 2 injectors either for you to use them or to make the suply look more value for money.As for Novus resin nothing special there, give me Delta all the way for quality and value for money.
33,000 + screen repairs over 18 years and still learning.
Over