Marketing - Flyers

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
bugardi
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Marketing - Flyers

Post by bugardi »

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum so please be gentle.....

Just starting out in Windscreen repair, here in Spain. Will be doing some cold calling and visits soon, and I want to produce a flyer that I can leave with potential clients. Initially I will be targeting coach companies and car rental companies.

Does anyone have any examples of flyers that you have done, that you can send to me for ideas?

I would be most gratefull......

Many thanks

Matt
Kgobin

Re: Marketing - Flyers

Post by Kgobin »

Bugardi welcome to the forum!

I’d like to welcome you to the windshield repair/headlight restoration forum. The search feature is a great place to start for valuable information and proven solutions. Always remember if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to post it, email it, private message it, or call into Delta Kits.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
ChipMaster52

Post by ChipMaster52 »

I have found one way to distribute flyers that works great for my WRS and HRS.
It is a folding sandwich signboard. I got the idea from the ebook "Start your own windshield repair business".
You make a sandwich board and put a sign on top that says"Windshield Repair in Progress" and it has a couple
of pockets that you can put your flyers and other WRS information in. I have picked up quite a few new
customers that was just driving by and saw the sign and stopped.
Horace
WW973

Post by WW973 »

Golddust52 wrote:I have found one way to distribute flyers that works great for my WRS and HRS.
It is a folding sandwich signboard. I got the idea from the ebook "Start your own windshield repair business".
You make a sandwich board and put a sign on top that says"Windshield Repair in Progress" and it has a couple
of pockets that you can put your flyers and other WRS information in. I have picked up quite a few new
customers that was just driving by and saw the sign and stopped.
Horace
ahh thats a great idea
Jason Chan
Co-Owner, Windshield Wonder, LLC.
NJ, PA, NY, CT, DE
StellarChip

Post by StellarChip »

Wow, I like that idea. Over here in Pennsylvania I passed out flyers at the large shopping center behind my shop for 6 months straight and never got a call. Well, maybe one. So, flyers didn't work for me. Hopefully it might for you. I've often used the large Bubble Dome UV shield and had lots of stopper bys asked me what I was doing followed by "wow, Ive got one of those chips in my windshield, could you look at it?" Worked for me...as a matter of fact, perhaps its time to find that old dome again.......