TWITTERS

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

TWITTERS

Post by the big welshman »

ANY BODY ADVERTISING ON THIS SEARCH ENGINE?????????????
paulrsf
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: TWITTERS

Post by paulrsf »

I use Twitter every day for business. Sign up for a free account and you can begin advertising immediately. What I do is list the approximate area I intend to be in each morning. My "tweet" looks something like this: Mobile Windshield Repair. Monday 8/21 in #Emeryville #Oakland #Richmond today. Call XXX-XXXX If you have a website you can also include a link to the website so anyone who wants more detailed, specific information can go to your website for more details.
The "#" sign before the name of the areas you intend to be in allow people who use Twitter to access services, events, people, etc., in their area. Twitter users often search locations close to where they live or work to find restaurants, stores, and other services like WSR.
Paul R.
the big welshman

THANKYOU, Can you leave a phone # on Twitters
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

You can tweet your phone number, website, email address, and physical address on Twitter.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
the big welshman

I am wondering if any body has got any hits for Windshield repair off the above ??it maybe better to state Windshield Rock chip Repair because windshield repair people think of a replacement???????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

I get hits from my titter posts. You only have a limited space to write in on twitter so you have to be very concise. I include a link to my website (which also counts towards the limited space you have to work with). My "tweet" always starts with Expert Rock Chip Repair so potential customers already have some idea of what to expect. One of my posts might look like this" Expert Rock Chip Repair today 8.21.10 in #oakland #emeryville #berkeley call xxx-xxx-xxxx (and then a link here). -You don't have any room for more than this type of simple message. People using Twitter often search by the area they live in so if I know where I am going to be on a certain day, I use those areas in the tweet so people close by know I will be there.
If you want to post a more generic message, without changing locations each day, there is a service that works with Twitter called "Schmap" (http://schmap.com) Once you create your listing with Schmap, you can set it to automatically post your listing on Twitter as frequently as you like, (e.g., every hour, every three hours, daily etc).
Hope this helps....
Paul R.
the big welshman

IS THERE ANY COST?? IS IT FREE
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Twitter is free
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
the big welshman

RE schmap??? re buisness posting please advise me the location on the site??--Peter
paulrsf

Post by paulrsf »

Peter- Just sent you the link as a private message.
Regards,
Paul
Paul R.