I\'m very new to this

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
mike c
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by mike c »

Hi. i just surfed upon this very interesting site. I am contemplating taking a factory course from GM in vegas. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Mike C
Mansfield Oh
autocosmetics
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by autocosmetics »

Welcome to the forum Mike! I'm in Ohio too, Massillon. Before you make a final decision on where to go for training, I'd suggest taking the time to read, read, read the information provided on this forum. I bought lots of equipment and spent a lot of money before I found what I was most comfortable with. You don't have to spend thousands to get good equipment, but good training is priceless. Good luck to you!

Jim
glass tek

Post by glass tek »

Mike,
Welcome to the forum! I'm new to wsr also. Concerning GM, I just finished training in Vegas a couple of months ago. The hands on experience is priceless! You spend three days do nothing but repairs. I like their equipment also. Very user friendly. Send me a pm if you have any :?:
Pat

Post by Pat »

Welcome to the forum! This is my opinion and only my opinion on the GM products I also went to their class any enjoyed it very much it was quite pricey compared to other systems. I've only been doing is about a year and half but scenes than I have road with a experience tech and also went through the Delta class I enjoy using the Delta system a lot more than the GM system both systems will do a good repair. Now this is my opinion only Delta equipment blows away GM equipment and it is workable friendly. Steady up on this form and ask and many questions just do not jump in head first like i did.